enter How To Keep Healthy In Monsoons
Our Bangalore monsoons doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Some of the common things that could occur to any person during this season is, catching a common cold or flu or having a soar throat.
http://curemito.org/estorke/4621 Home remedies that one can use to keep themselves healthy during Monsoons:
- here Exercise regularly: When flu and other viruses are around us, it is important that one does some simple and light exercise.As this would help you build strength and build your immune system.
- source Avoid street food: Consuming street food has high chances of you being exposed to air borne diseases, hence you should avoid eating street food.
- http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=faire-des-rencontre-sur-le-net-gratuit&1a0=43 Drink plenty of fluids: It’s important to keep yourself hydrated when you’re down with cold.Drinking fresh juice or water will help in flushing out unwanted bacteria and impurities out of your body.
- Take good rest:In order to fight against diseases and gaining natural immunity one needs to get sufficient rest for themselves.
Some of the common diseases that can be contracted during Monsoons:
- follow link Stomach infections: When bacteria causes an infection in your gut it is termed as Bacterial gastroenteritis. get Orlistat 120 mg without prescription Symptoms like vomiting, severe abdominal cramps, and diarrhoea are common during stomach infection. This can occur due to poor hygiene, eating under cooked food or water that is contaminated. Drinking purified water( boiled water), well cooked food ( home food) is essential to avoid this.
- mujer busca hombre ciudad guayana bolivar Dengue:Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne tropical disease caused by the dengue virus. Dengue symptoms are high fever, low platelet count, rashes, hypersensitivity amongst other things.
- Viagra ab juli billiger Cholera:Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. It is occur due to poor sanitation and drinking of contaminated water.
- http://shortcreek.us/?enfiors=instant-dating-messenger&7d3=0b Diarrhoea: Diarrhoea is defined by the World Health Organisation as having three or more loose or liquid stools per day.It occurs mainly due to drinking of impure water and unhygienic food.The disease can be treated easily treated by drinking boiled water and eating home cooked food.
- une rencontre bande annonce Viral fever: In medical terms, any fever caused as a result of viral infection is a viral fever.It is a common fever that occurs during Monsoons. .Inflammation of the throat, a running nose, nasal congestion, headache, redness of the eyes, cough, muscle and joint pains and a skin rash could be present.Most viral infections are spread by the intake of contaminated water or food, or by direct contact.It is always better to consult a doctor before self diagnosing.